The B & E Wayside RV Park is centrally located on the beautiful Oregon coast and easy access to all the city has to offer, with Rhody shuttle service and free casino shuttle pick-up.
We're a family owned and operated park with an intimate atmosphere of 25 spaces. We pride ourselves on our clean and well maintained facility.
B & E Wayside RV Park
3760 Hwy 101
Florence, OR 97439
541-997-6451 ~ Call for Reservations
GPS: 43° 59' 58.3908" N, 124° 6' 0.3924" W
From Junction of US-101 & Hwy. 126 (in town), N 1.7 mi on US-101 (R)Corner of 37th. Street & Hwy. 101 View Map
Nearby Points of Interest:
- Historic Old Town
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Minutes from the ocean, lakes and river fishing
- 2 Local Golf Courses
- Three Rivers Casino
- Sea Lion Caves
- Heceta Head Lighthouse
- Cape Perpetua National Recreation Area
- Florence Events Center
- Antiques District
- Siuslaw Pioneer Museum
- Sand Dunes
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Kite Flying
- 25 Sites
- Full Hook-Ups
- Cable TV
- Recreation Hall:
Cards, Pool Table, Darts and Library
- Clean Restrooms and Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Phone and WiFi
- Open All Year
Rate Changes Effective April 1, 2015
ALL SEASONS - NO RATE CHANGE FOR SEASON
Includes 2 persons, full hook-up and cable TV.
Daily Business Rate
- Total including tax = $39.00 (Regular Rate)
- Total including tax = $35.00 (Good Sam Rate)
Weekly = Daily Rate (7th. Night Free)
- Total including tax = $234.00 (Regular Rate)
- Total including tax = $210.00 (Good Sam Rate)
- Long-term (6 months or more)
$375 plus electric
- Short-term (less than 6 months)
$485 plus electric
- Returning Monthly Tenants
Stays longer than three months will be charged preferred long-term rate.
NO REFUNDS ON MONTHLY RATES
Above rates are for 2 adults and include: Park Rules and Procedures View
- Full hook-ups, cable TV and tax.
- Additional person $2.00 per day.
- All sites have storage sheds.
- Check out time: 11AM
- Rates subject to change.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
Visa, Debit, MasterCard